We want to make your online experience as easy as possible. After you have selected the right tires, wheels, or service for your vehicle, you’ll be prompted to begin our checkout process. You will have already been assigned to a store upon entering our website. As you initiate the checkout process, we will prompt you to confirm the store selected is the best store for you. Here, you can also choose a different store if preferred for your purchase, installation or services. Upon selecting your desired store, you can review the final price quote for your given product options.
When you’re ready to purchase, you’ll be given the option to set up an installation appointment. If you’d prefer to drop off your vehicle, please do so prior to the appointment time. Walk-ins are also welcome, as always.
Next, you’ll begin the checkout process by entering your personal information. You do not need to submit any credit card information to reserve your product. Once you’ve entered the information, you need only to verify its accuracy and submit your order.
We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Should you need to cancel your order, or reschedule your appointment, please call the store directly.
During your appointment, our friendly technicians will fit your vehicle with the products you ordered. As forms of payment, our stores accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and credit cards. We accept the following credit card types: American Express, Discover Network, MasterCard, and Visa. Our America's Tire credit card also provides an additional means of purchase with year-round finance promotions.
Remember that we take every effort to assure that the products you want will correctly fit your vehicle. If you’ve lifted, lowered, or performed other modifications to fit your vehicle with alternative tires and/or wheels, please advise your salesperson so they can make the appropriate recommendation, or "test fit" the wheel and tire package you want.
Searching for Tires & Wheels Online
If you’re looking to buy new tires and wheels, or simply browsing available options, our website makes it easy to find what you want. Start by entering your zip code, or city and state. This allows us to tailor the results of your search to products in your area. After that, you get to decide how you want to search.
Searching for Tires
- By Vehicle For most; this may be the fastest and easiest way to find new tires. Simply describe your vehicle, and we’ll show you the sizes that fit. Whether you’re looking for standard passenger tires, high performance tires, or winter tires, our database will show you the tire type and size you need.
- By SizeIn the event that we don’t have your vehicle in our database, you can search for tires by entering the size you need. This way, you can find a new set of tires no matter what make and model vehicle you drive.
- By BrandDo you want tires by a specific brand? Select a brand from our list to see the options they offer for your vehicle.
- By TypeYou can also sort tire options for your vehicle by performance type. Click on a type to see the options available in that category.
Searching for Wheels
- Search by VehicleFor most, this may be the fastest and easiest way to find new wheels. Simply describe your vehicle, and we’ll show you all the wheel options that fit. We’ll also show you larger wheel diameters.
- By Brand Do you want wheels by a specific brand? Select a brand from our list to see the options they offer for your vehicle.
- By Style You can also sort wheel options for your vehicle by style. Click on a style to see the options available in that type.
- By SizeEnter your wheel diameter and bolt pattern to see all the wheels that can fit on your vehicle.
- WHEEL VISUALIZER
This customer favorite lets you see how the wheels look on your vehicle before you buy them. We continually add more wheels and vehicles to our interactive system, so be sure to check back frequently for updates.
Once you've made your selection, set up an appointment at your nearest location.