Don't see your tire size listed above?
We can order it for you. Just contact your
This tire bears the Severe Service Emblem denoting that it is suitable for use in severe winter conditions. Tires bearing this symbol will provide better winter performance than tires only bearing the M+S rating.
The Pathfinder Sport S A/T light truck design combines a smart balance of on-road handling and off-road traction. The durable, specialized tread compound resists chipping and cutting during off-road adventures and is backed by a 60,000-mile warranty. The tire's winter rating assures reliable traction year-round.
- Tapered circumferential and lateral grooves evacuate water, resist hydroplaning and help clear debris for improved traction on and off the road.
- Tri-polymer compound stays pliable in a wide range of summer and winter temperatures for reliable traction in all seasons.
- Winter Snowflake Symbol on tire sidewall indicates the highest level of traction for winter conditions.
- Inner tread block ridges and deep siping provide extra biting edges that boost traction in all conditions - including water, mud and snow.
- Continuous center rib delivers straight-line stability, confident steering response, and reduced road noise.
- Durable compound resists cuts and punctures for longer wear.
- 60,000-mile tread life limited warranty.